Friday, November 29, 2013

Jordan's Gift Guide: Nieces & Nephews!

Happy day after Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you were able to spend some sweet time with friends and family yesterday and that you also had a minute to yourself to just be thankful.  


Our first married Thanksgiving was so wonderful.  We spent the morning helping my dad prepare the house for company.  It was both very sweet and very funny watching Daniel swiffer the floor of my childhood home.  My grandparents, uncle, aunt and cousins got to the house around one and we spent a good three hours feasting and talking.  





I'm the oldest of the five grandkids, but the age gap between my cousins, my brother and me seems to close more every time I see them--they're adults and I love spending time with them!



It was a fantastic day :)

However, we didn't get to see Daniel's family because they were out of town, so that was a bummer. When we got married I not only became a wife but a daughter-in-law, a sister-in-law, and the first aunt to the most beautiful little lady on the planet.  She's our only niece, so I of course can't wait to spoil her on birthdays and holidays. We've come up with a few ideas, but I want her first Christmas gift from us to be special.  Seriously, here's what we're working with:


OH MY GOODNESS!

We think we've settled on a gift, but here are a few ideas for you all with little nieces and nephews:

1. DIY Play Kitchen--Pinterest
2. Animal Head Wall Art--Anthropologie
3. Bedtime Story Shadow Puppets--Anthropologie
4. Antler Pillowcase--Etsy
5. Ocean Puzzle--Anthropologie
6. Animal Poster--Rifle Paper Co.


Hope you're still in a happy, thankful mood now that it's four o'clock on Black Friday :)


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment