Sunday, April 27, 2014

16 Weeks Bumpdate

My bump started to round out a little this week.  It's still low, but my growing belly is finally starting to make me believe I'm pregnant.  It's so crazy to watch your body change without having any control over it!  

I've been in Tulsa all weekend for a couple of photoshoots, so I haven't had the chance to drive Daniel crazy with the fact that we've been married for SIX MONTHS as of yesterday! So I suppose I'll annoy him on here by saying what a dream it is to be his wife.  He has worked so hard the past six months to balance his new job, his new marriage, his new house, and the news of his unexpected quick jump into fatherhood.  Daniel really is the best person I know, and I'm so happy to be standing beside him for all the crazy months and years to come.

16 WEEKS:

Baby Size: Beefsteak tomato! Babe can see light now.

Gender: Three weeks until we find out!

Weight Gain: One pound. Movin' on up.

Symptoms: Sweet cravings. Feeling great!

Exercise: I can see my belly when I look down at my feet while running, which is new and weird. But I'm still doing the same stuff!

Cravings: All the sweet things.  Ice cream all day every day.


Have the best week, friends!

-J


No comments:

Post a Comment