Friday, December 13, 2013

House Pics

I am posting pictures of the house today! I'm so excited about getting moved in and then doing some before and afters! I need to put my personal touch in it and make it a home :) 

It has been crazy busy getting everything situated but I'm super excited to get to go over to visit Jordan tomorrow in Fayetteville! We will be posting on our adventures soon!

 Dining Area
 Kitchen
 Living Area
 Living area and Kitchen
 Entryway
One of the bedrooms---They left some curtains for me ha
 Master Bedroom
 :)

Kyle and I want to thank everyone for their prayers and helpfulness in this process! We literally could not have done it without our friends and family and their recommendations. And there is still closing and moving in to do! :) We feel beyond blessed for this opportunity.

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment