Sunday, December 29, 2013

Jake & Lindsey Are in Love!

When we were in Tulsa for Christmas last week, I got to do a short photo session with my baby brother and his sweet sweet girlfriend, Lindsey.  They've been dating for three years now and my family has absolutely loved having Lindsey in our lives.  I know she loves photos of the two of them, so I thought it'd be a fun little Christmas gift.  The ice storm the day before made it look pretty stinkin' cool outside, even though it was absolutely freezing!


















Seeing my brother so happy makes me happy :)

Daniel and I have stayed busy cleaning up Christmas decorations and preparing for the new year this weekend.  A few big changes are coming our way, and you all get to come along for the ride!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment