Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Eden Faye, Four Months


Hi, friends! I'm FOUR MONTHS old today!
Here's what I'm up to lately:




-I weigh 9 pounds, 11 ounces and am 24 inches long.  I'm in the 30% for length, 50% for head circumference, and still not on the chart in weight. :(
-I wear newborn and 0-3 months clothes and newborn diapers.
-I go to bed around 8 and sleep one six plus hour stretch if mom lets me
(she usually half-wakes me to nurse every few hours).
-I've started my own two to three hour daily routine: eat, play, nap.
-I had two surgeries on my mouth this month, 
and now eating is completely different!
-Getting my tongue tie revised helped me like the car better--I can sleep now!
-The surgeries also made my acid reflux go away!
-I talk to mommy all day long.
-I love it when mommy asks for a kiss--I slobber all over her face!
-I hold my toys and bring them to my mouth, 
but I'm more interested in my own hands.
-I recently found my feet, too, and they're so fun to grab!
-When I'm sitting on mommy or daddy's lap, I lean away from them 
for a little bit and try to sit up on my own.
-I love baths and showers.
-I grab blankets/towels and pull them up to my face.
-I still love the mirror.
-I love when mommy and daddy talk to each other,
I smile real big and try to join the conversation!
-I think Penny is very interesting--I like watching her run around.
-I love walking/squatting my legs while mommy holds me up.
-I roll from front to back and back to side.

---

Edie babe, I have so many prayers and hopes for you swelling in my heart every day, but lately my main prayer has been that you would start packing on the pounds.  I didn't expect to still be fighting this at this point and I'm so tired of watching you get poked by doctors every day, but I will continue to do everything in my power to protect and take care of you. Despite all of this, you are the most loving, sweet girl and I am so proud to be your mommy. I love you I love you I love you, little lady.

1 comment: