Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Style: Valentine's Day Edition





^^This little love of mine...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweets! Again, I apologize for the silence.  Baby E had a second surgery this week and her weight isn't responding yet. I've been a frantic mess trying to pump after each feed to up my supply/give her extra milk as well as running her around to multiple appointments a day. We're having a rough time.

But today I'm thankful for the love I have in these two ^. This girl came along and exploded my heart into something 100 times its original size, and having Daniel beside me to fight for her makes it grow even more every day. 

Praying we have happy news to share soon.

I hope you feel loved today!




2 comments:

  1. Hope you know, the three of you are always in out thoughts and prayers. With love, Aunt Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, what a little trouper so far.. grow little Edie grow!!

    ReplyDelete