Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Eden Faye, Five Months


Hi friends! I'm five months old today! Here's what I'm up to lately:





-I weigh 11 pounds and am over 2 feet long!
-I wear 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers.
-I nurse a lot better/quicker about half the time. I'm still pretty fussy in the middle of the day.
-I talk talk talk all day long (and sometimes all night!).
-I learned a lot of new sounds this month. One of my favorites is kind of like a toot noise. I discovered I could do it when I sneezed one day and then repeated it over and over for ten minutes!
-I also love to whisper, especially when I'm excited.
-I love taking warm baths with mommy but don't really like showers anymore lately.
-I REALLY want to stand up and walk on my own.  I'm constantly putting weight on my feet and bouncing/taking steps with mommy's help.
-I love my exersaucer, but my feet don't touch the ground so mommy put a cardboard box under it for me. I talk to the butterfly toy on there for fifteen minutes at a time!
-I'm way too short for my jumparoo, but I think I'd like it because I love jumping!
-I roll both directions!
-I kick off and somersault out of the boppy pillow when mommy puts me on my tummy in it.
-I still love looking at myself in the mirror.
-I love discovering new textures. I scratch everything.
-I nurse every two hours during the day and every three at night.
-This month I decided I like getting in bed between 7:30 and 8 to sleep my first three hour stretch.
-I still sleep with mommy.
-I wake up for the day between 7 and 8.
-I nap three to four times a day, usually about 45 minutes at a time, sometimes longer.
-I'm really drooly!
-I'm trying really hard to sit up alone! I grab mommy's finger and pull myself up.
-I do better in the car about half the time.
-I love being outside!
-I love my puppy, Penny.  I grab her face and let her lick my hands.
-A couple of things that make me laugh are mommy smelling my feet and saying, "Peee U!" and tickling my nose with my stuffed moose.
-I love to grab mommy's face and just stare at her.
-I've started reaching for mommy and she loves it!


And a couple videos from this month:




Edie babe, you are hilarious.  We've laughed and cried together a lot this month. Your personality is so spunky and flirty and I love it so much! You are constantly picking up on new things and I am so proud of you. Everyone comments on how pretty your eyes are--you're already such a striking little lady, and your daddy is nervous! We love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment