Monday, March 30, 2015

Self Care

image via Pinterest


You guys, I am going to take care of myself this week.  I have a few long overdue appointments already scheduled in the next few days, so I figured I'd just go ahead and declare it my week of self care.  AKA, it's time to get my crap together and do life again :)

Today I'm seeing an eye doctor and ordering new glasses--the ones I've been wearing are from sophomore year of college (I got newer ones a year and half ago but they were stolen along with my purse on our honeymoon--funny story) and pregnancy made me BLIND.  And I am SO excited about getting new glasses, because not only are they necessary, but they'll hopefully also be a new accessory that makes me feel a little better about myself.  I also have a hair appointment later this week and I am PUMPED, because I have five inches of gray roots.  Yikes. Stress is making me old.

Friends, it's time to take care of myself so I can take better care of my babe. I keep telling Daniel I have this constant bizarre feeling that I was in a coma or something and completely missed a season or two.  I find myself thinking New Years is coming up, and we're approaching summer. WHAT. I just haven't gotten out of the house, other than Edie's doctors appointments.  It's been a long five plus months!

Also, thank you so much to those of you who reached out and shared tips on what helps you relax! I'm trying to be more intentional with my me time, even if I only have five minutes. You guys are the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment