Saturday, April 18, 2015

Eden Faye, Six Months Old


Hi friends! I am half a year old today!
Here's what I'm up to lately:




-I weigh 12 pounds, one ounce and am 25.5 inches long.
-I'm in the 30% for length, 50% for head circumference and 1% for weight! Hooray--back on the chart!
-I wear 0-3 months clothes and size 1 diapers.
-"Mama" was my first word. I started saying it regularly on March 20th, right after I turned five months.
-I roll both ways with ease, and recently realized I could do so as a means of transportation, so I roll over and over and over across the floor, bed, etc.
-I also army crawl and scoot across the room! I'm all over the place!
-I can sit up, too, but I'm much more interested in moving so I don't do so for long before I want to pull up to stand and jump around!
-I can pull myself up with mommy's finger.
-I love jumping up and down more than most things. I still can't touch the floor in my jumper though, so I hold mommy's hands.
-I love experimenting with the volume of my voice. I whisper then scream, and repeat.
-My keys are my favorite toy.  I also love my moose.
-I started sticking my tongue out for fun this month!
-I love being outside.
-I started eating food a few days ago! Most days I really like it. I've tried avocado, sweet potato and banana.
-The one thing that can always calm me down when I'm crying is mommy singing "My Girl" to me. 
-I'm usually ready to go to bed around 7:30. 
-I sleep 3-4 hour stretches until 7 or 8 am.
-I take three naps most days.
-I still love to talk, talk, talk.
-My armpits and knees are ticklish!
-I have great hand eye coordination--I reach out to grab Penny's nose and ears and switch my toys from hand to hand.

---


Sweet Edie, I cannot believe you are half a year old! You are a sponge these days and watching you learn is just the coolest thing.  I am so blessed to be your mommy, and I love spending all day with you. You are the strongest, most determined little booger--you'd really never know what all you've been through based on the way you act.  I am so proud of you! I love you so much, little lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment