Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Crafts: Cranberry Garland, Day Three


Sorry for the mini hiatus--my computer wasn't feeling well :( Haha but we're back, and I think I'm going to have to start posting two or three crafts at a time to get them all out there before Christmas. Because it's in TEN DAYS. What? It's 70 degrees outside. I don't understand.

This craft is about as simple as it gets--just string some cranberries together with a needle and thread. And it looks so lovely! Draped around a tree, on the mantle, over a window--so pretty. I would show you an after photo, but as I was hanging my finished garland on the mantle a cute little lady pulled on my leg and when I spun around, cranberries went all over the room. Between this post and my gingerbread cookies, I'm feeling really awesome about my crafting abilities. Yeesh.

Thankfully I have more exciting projects in the works, and not just Christmas crafts. This next year is looking promising, and I'm pumped!




No comments:

Post a Comment