Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Cards by Minted


Thanksgiving has come and gone, and for me that means it's time to track down addresses to send out Christmas cards. Does anyone else have the hardest time keeping addresses organized? I'm terrible. In the past two plus years we've sent out wedding invitations, baby announcements, Christmas cards and birthday invitations, and I think I've had to ask everyone where they live for every occasion. Whoops. Maybe my New Years resolution should be to learn to adult. 

ANYWAY. Our Christmas cards have been in a box ready to be addressed for a couple of weeks now. I used the wonderful Minted again this year--I just loved how easy their website was to navigate for Edie's birth announcements and our family cards last winter, and they have SO MANY choices and ways to customize! 




These cards are so lovely I want to frame them and display them all year. Since that might be a little much, I am thinking about collecting them to put out every Christmas season so we can watch how our little family changes from year to year. I'm a bit of a tradition fanatic. 

This year I went with THIS DESIGN by alethea and ruth. So simple and lovely.

And merry Christmas to you! Minted extended their Cyber Monday sale through today! 20% off holiday cards and 25% off everything else with code CM2015. 

Happy December!


P.S. My small business Saturday sale ends tonight! Mini shoots for $50--I'd love to meet you!


1 comment: