Saturday, November 1, 2014

Edie Faye, Week Two

This girl, you guys. What was life before her?











Edie eats and sleeps like a champ,  raises one eyebrow like, "What the heck?" makes the best snort noises, and lifts her head like a super baby.  She loves skin to skin, being worn, and the sound of the shower. This week her eyes turned from blue to dark, dark brown like her mommy's and her umbilical cord stump fell off!

---

Edie Faye, you have made this momma's heart feel like it just might burst these past two weeks. I can't believe I get to watch you discover everything from your own hands to the whole world, but I am soaking up every second of it.  You have changed so much in 14 days! Everyone says you look like me, which I love hearing, but I think you're much lovelier.  :) I love you, I love you, I love you, baby girl.

---

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment