Friday, September 18, 2015

Eden Faye, 11 Months Old


Hi friends! I'm 11 months old today!
Here's what I'm up to lately:












-I weigh 16 pounds, 14 ounces and am almost 28 inches tall.
-I'm in the 14% for weight and the 17% for height.
-I wear 6-9 months clothes and probably need to move up to size 3 diapers.
-I'm practically running now!
-I know what "No" means and like to play with Mommy when she says it. I slowly walk to an outlet while watching Mama with a big grin on my face and reach out for it and wait for her to say "No," then I yank my hand away and run to her while clapping. We do this over and over for ten minutes sometimes!
-I say "Mama," "Dada," "yeah," and "hi."
-I am an awesome eater! Meat is my very favorite and if I finish what Mama gave me and she doesn't give me more quickly enough, I scream!
-I also love green beans, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, ground beef, turkey bacon, bone broth, scrambled eggs, almond butter, carrots, apple slices.
-I still nurse all the time during the day, though, too! And a couple of times throughout the night.
-I transitioned from down to two naps a day this month and go three to four hours between them.
-I'm ready for bed between 7 and 8 and love sleeping with Mama.
-I still don't have any teeth!
-My favorite book is "From Head to Toe" by Eric Carle. We read it over and over! I love the monkey page!
-When I want to read, I grab a book, sit down, open it and point to the page while staring at Mama.
-I dance to music!
-I still don't have time for diaper changes.
-I love splashing in the bathtub and making bubbles so I can poke them.
-I love being outside and get upset when Mama picks me up from playing on the ground.
-I love when Mama does yoga so I can walk under her in down dog.
-I love puppies!
-I love walks in the ring sling.
-Dada put some marbles in a jar for me this month and I love pushing it around.
-I love playing my xylophone.
-I love carrying around Dada's socks.
-I point at everything.
-I love high fives!
-I love when Mama says, "How big is Edie? SO BIG!"
-I've found Mama's tattoos and I like to scratch them for extended periods of time.
-I'm super cuddly!
-I can feed myself but am often too distracted.
-I think eskimo kisses are funny.
-I still laugh at my own toots!
-I'm opening cabinets and drawers and getting into everything all day long.
-Mama is hard at work planning my first birthday!

---

Edie, my love, you are such a little firecracker! You've been hilarious this month--such a goofy personality. I love doing life with you every day and wouldn't trade staying home for a billion dollars. You've become even more snuggly, especially at naptime and throughout the night, and my heart feels like it might seriously just burst on a regular basis. I'm so proud of the strong little lady you're becoming! You're only a month away from your first birthday, and I'm so proud of us for getting through this first year and also so sad to see my tiny baby turn into a big, independent girl. You are everything, sweet babe! I love you!

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment