Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Love Letter to You, Dear Readers


Dear Sweet Readers/Wonderful Friends,

I love you.  I need to get better at telling you that.  You are such an encouragement to me--as I open my life to you daily, you welcome me with so much love.

I've received some of the kindest words from you throughout the past year, especially following a big victory (our wedding, getting pregnant, buying a house) or huge trial (the babe's first ultrasound).  You've been there through the celebrations and the sorrows, and for that I want to say thank you.

I know my blog isn't one of the prettiest or most popular and it probably never will be, but I continue to write every day because of this unexplainable connection I feel with you, my community, my friends. Thank you for doing life with me, cheering me on in my faith and marriage and encouraging me in this new journey toward motherhood.  I long to make you proud, but even more so I long to live my life openly and honestly so you might not feel so alone in some of the less lovely moments.  I hope to continue getting better at sharing mine with you.

I love you. You are so wonderful.  I wish I could send each one of you flowers.


Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Love u dear niece, prayers with you all. Let me know of new arrival! God bless you mightily. Love, Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete