Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day Date

Today was gloomy and wonderful.  I had a last minute engagement session postponement due to cold rain, so Daniel and I got to spend our first Saturday together in a while. We took advantage of it by rug shopping and eating a yummy lunch at PF Chang's.  That may not sound terribly exciting to anyone else, but I've been kind of a wimp about eating out since I went gluten and dairy free--therefore we haven't had any out-to-eat dates in three months. But there are places with options, and we were impressed by today. Fried rice seriously HIT THE SPOT. 


Intentionally spending the day with my husband was a treat--something I need to make more of a priority.  It's too easy to get caught up in coming home after work, eating dinner and turning on Netflix without looking one another in the eye and then using free weekend time to play catch up on cleaning the house without really communicating. I'm still so excited to be this man's wife!


Happy Saturday, friends!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment