Saturday, March 22, 2014

Jordan's Home Renovations: Living & Dining Room Before Photos

I'm stuck at home sick today--head pounding, nose running and voice gone.  Daniel left early this morning to buy supplies and get the downstairs at the new house taped off so he can start painting tomorrow! I feel like a bum lying here on my deathbed :( So to make myself feel somewhat involved, I'm looking through the before photos I took earlier this week and searching Pinterest for inspiration.  We're going with a warm white for the downstairs walls, and I can't wait to see how it opens up the space.  The walls are currently a greenish/mustard color.



We're swooning over a pretty leather couch for the living room.  I think leather, wood floors, and white walls look so clean and happy together.


And then this photo shows what we plan on doing with the fireplace--subway tile!

I love our little dining room area and am so excited to build a pretty table and keep fresh flowers on it :)



We've looked through several DIY tutorials on building farmhouse/pallet tables.  I think natural wood textures look really pretty against the simple white walls.
 



I wish I could be at the house helping Daniel today, but looking through these ideas for inspiration makes me so excited to start prettying up these freshly painted rooms!

-J


No comments:

Post a Comment