Friday, March 7, 2014

Evolving Gallery Wall

Ever since we moved in I have been staring at a huge blank wall and it's been driving me crazy! I have so many ideas for this wall but don't quite know how to get started---so I put up pretty much all I have at the moment and it's starting to take shape.




I'm not really thrilled with how it looks just yet because it's more art gallery looking than I want---due to having a senior art show and having those pieces ready to hang. I only had the one larger photo of me and Kyle but I want the wall to encompass more of our life together and with our families. I think this wall will evolve over time and I'm excited to see what will go up next!

I plan on documenting the changes to see how we grow into this first home of ours :)

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment