Saturday, December 13, 2014

Edie Faye, Week Eight











I cannot believe our girl is eight weeks old today! We had her routine check up yesterday--she got her first round of vaccines and this momma may have cried a little :( Overall it was a happy visit, even though she is on the small side (The 2nd percentile. 2nd! I knew she was teeny, but goodness!).  Doctor was very pleased with her alertness and strength, though--we even found out she's pretty early on rolling over and giggling.  Speaking of which, this girl is becoming a tummy-to-back pro--she rolls over immediately three to five times in a row when I put her on her tummy on the floor before she decides she's over it and is ready to be picked up. I'm so proud!

We'll have a two month old this next week! I can't even tell you how much I love this girl.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment