Tuesday, December 30, 2014

NewlyWifed Photo Roundup 2014





























What a year! 

To those of you in the photos above, I had the BEST time meeting each and every one of you pretty people, and I feel so blessed that you let me capture a few moments of your sweet stories! Thank you thank you thank you :)

2015 has a lot to live up to, but I'm so looking forward to the weddings I already have lined up!  Speaking of weddings, I still have a few weekends open for the spring and summer season, and I'm now booking for next fall and winter, too! Be on the lookout for a New Years deal soon!

I have so many goals for my business this next year, but I mostly just want to keep showing you all just how lovely you are. Please let me know if you're interested in hanging out during a pretty sunset for engagements or family photos, or wherever you feel most yourself for a lifestyle session!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment