Sunday, June 15, 2014

23 Weeks Bumpdate

Man, what a weekend! I can't believe we were able to pack so many things into two short days, but somehow we made it from Fay to Tulsa Friday for a little family time, from Tulsa to Shawnee Saturday morning for a wedding, from Shawnee to Oklahoma City last night for a little birthday hotel stay (my hubs is 24 today!), and back to Tulsa this morning for lunch with my dad and dinner with Daniel's fam. 

I'm feeling so thankful for my father this evening, who sets such a fantastic example for me as I prepare myself to start parenting my baby girl in just 17ish weeks.

And of course I can't wait to watch this birthday boy grow into his role as a daddy :)


23 WEEKS:

Baby Size: Over a foot tall! Grow, baby girl!

Gender: SO excited to meet our little lady :)

Weight Gain: 7 pounds. Feeling great!

Symptoms: Big appetite and feeling dehydrated easier, but baby girl is taking it easy on me overall!

Exercise: Same routine! Running feels really awesome on my tight hips. I'm so thankful my body is still cooperating!

Cravings: Ice cream. Ice cream. Ice cream. I think I could eat it for every meal.


There's nothing quite like coming home after a crazy weekend.  Sweet dreams!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment