Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday Snapshots

Late post tonight, but for a good reason! I've been wanting to start capturing more of our day to day lives, so I thought I'd start a new little Saturday series that includes a photo from each hour of our day, whether it's terribly exciting or not.  

After being apart for almost six days, Daniel and I enjoyed just being together today.  We slept in, walked around the farmers market and ducked in a few shops when it started to rain, ate a yummy lunch at one of the best local places in NWA, bought a TV after living without one for a few months, walked the dogs, and got work done around the house.  It was simple in the most wonderful way.

10 a.m.


11 a.m.


12 p.m.


1 p.m.


2 p.m.


3 p.m.


4 p.m.


5 p.m.


6 p.m.


7 p.m.


8 p.m.


9 p.m.


10 p.m.


The last few hours haven't really made for the most interesting photos--I've been cleaning and organizing while Daniel paints the nursery.  But hooray! We are not longer eating/cooking out of a box--I finally got around to organizing the pantry tonight. I don't love admitting that, but hey, we're human.

Hope you had the best Saturday! The smoke alarm is now going off from the paint fumes, so I'd say that's our cue to shower and call it a night.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment