Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Get to Know Nataley!

Since I'm new to this whole blog thing, I figured I should tell you a little about myself in one of my first posts.  Today is the day--yippee!


-First and foremost I am a disciple of Christ and a child of God.


-I get to be married to this amazing guy named Kyle who I’ve dated since high school. That’s right--we are high school sweethearts <3


-We have a dog named Gunny who I treat and speak to like my child and he loves it and responds accordingly.

-My best friend would have to be the co-writer of this blog, Jordan. We have been friends for 18 years! More on us later :)


-My favorite hobby is crocheting.  Some people call me a grandma but I don’t care. I love yarn!

-I am current on all of this season of The Voice and I’d have to pick Matthew, Jackie, Will and Caroline as my favorites.

-I only drink coffee when it’s cold outside and it was freeeezzzing today, so I had a cup and it was delicious.

-Jordan would probably ask me what book I’m reading right now. Honestly the last book I read, I didn’t really read.  I listened to it on audio.  Does that count? It was Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and the person reading it to me had a British accent so naturally I started talking in the same accent after listening to it for a while. I think Kyle enjoyed it.


-I work at a company called Two Guys Bow Tie Co. We make wooden bow ties and wooden lapel flowers. It’s legit, you should check it out.


-I’m slightly addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper. I blame my parents--they are the same way.


-If I could travel to anywhere in the world today I would have to choose the Grand Canyon. It sounds like nothing I have ever seen before and I want to explore my own marvelous country before others.


Well that’s a start! I'm looking forward to sharing more with you all!


-N

2 comments: