Monday, November 18, 2013

Meet my beautiful family

Two weekends ago my family got together to take some pictures before the holiday season began. 

To say the least it was entertaining because I have not invested in a camera remote so I had to sprint to my spot in all the pictures. My nephew Jarek got a laugh at aunt Nataley running to pose for the frame :) 

Here are some of my favorites
 Love my family :)


 This is where Jarek was laughing at me...

 Just look at those cheeks on little Marcella <3

 and my momma is pretty gorgeous :)



 I can't wait till Kyle and I have kids for my parents to spoil 

 Happy fall from the Johnson's' Vargas' and Shepherd's!


 My sister and her beautiful family 



 My favorite boys



Tanner will always make you laugh..

Welcome to the family! 


-N

No comments:

Post a Comment