Thursday, February 6, 2014

Baby Steps

Here is a sneak peak at what I've been working on currently.



I know you can't tell yet but it is going to be an ottoman/pouf thing. --I'll post the finished product when I'm done!


Personally, I get overwhelmed by my creative ideas. There are so many things I want to do, make, create, paint, draw, crochet, etc etc.

I'm learning to take baby steps toward getting these creative ideas to reality. For too long I have ended up not getting anything accomplished besides pinning things on Pinterest---when I could be actually creating the things I'm pinning.

What helps me put these baby steps into action are goals, plans, and accountability. I'm working on all these currently and I'm excited to see where it leads

Who knows---you may be able to purchase one of these poufs in the future!

Here's to baby steps!

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment