Sunday, February 2, 2014

Nat & Kyle's Family Photos

Today looked like this:

This was outside my dad's house this morning, right before Daniel and I loaded the car to head home.  We had plans to stay in Tulsa through the Super Bowl, but the weather got serious real quick, so it was time to go.  And I'm glad we left when we did, because the hour and forty-five minute trip took three and a half hours.  But that's okay, because we're home safe now, sitting in front of the fireplace half-watching the game after a fantastic short weekend.  Really, it was one for the books.

I'm so glad the weather mostly held up for my shoots yesterday.  I'll be posting some of them over the next couple of weeks, and I can't wait! First off, though, I have to share a few photos of Nat and her husband in front of their new house!  It's coming along beautifully, and I love seeing my best friend so happy.

After eight inches of snow today, it's hard to believe yesterday looked like this.









:) How cute is baby Roxy?

Hope you're off the roads, sitting around with your loved ones, munching on some yummy snacks this evening!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment