Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Baby Trend I Currently Love: Moses Baskets

Now that Daniel and I are done traveling for the summer, we're spending a lot of our down time prepping for baby girl's arrival this fall.  It's becoming pretty normal for me to have something Edie-related to show him online when he gets home from work.  Lately we've been looking for a bassinet or something she can sleep in in our room for the first little bit, and we came across the prettiest little baskets.  I think something like this would be so cute, not only for resting but for photos or to fill with stuffed animals in her room when she no longer uses it.  




Aren't they lovely? I had no idea I'd be swooning over baby things like this nine months into marriage, but I'm not complaining at this point! :)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment