Sunday, August 24, 2014

33 Weeks Bumpdate

We had an appointment with our midwife this week--we learned baby girl has settled down into the best position for labor and birth. She is hanging out pretty low and shoving her little bottom and feet out a lot.  My blood pressure is still really low and we were told I'm allowed to keep running until I'm too uncomfortable, which was happy news to me! We have another appointment in two weeks, then we'll start going every week! We are really approaching the end of this season and it's hitting me that I won't be pregnant forever.


33 WEEKS:
Baby Size: 17 plus inches and about 5 pounds!

Weight Gain: Zero pounds gained in the last month at our appointment this week--so still at 15 pounds. But girl is growing and measuring right on, so we're good!

Symptoms: Getting that pinching/sharp lightning bolt pain up around my cervix a little more often and girl's movements are sometimes a little more uncomfortable, but most of the time I don't feel pregnant (until I accidentally run my belly into something because I forgot about it, haha). Although I am pretty stinkin' ready for this heat to go away. But I'm ready for fall every year, pregnant or not :) I'm noticing a few painless braxton hicks contractions a day (I started noticing them around 17 or 18 weeks but haven't really said anything about them yet), and I had my first uncomfortable one this week.  Just one, though, after cleaning the house post-workout. I probably just needed to sit down and drink some water.  

Exercise: Same routine! Running has actually felt pretty good this week--I think the babe has dropped more and is making it easier for me to breathe. 

Cravings: Chips and salsa!

Stay cool this week, loves!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment