Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Office Chair Inspiration

Our home office is starting to come together, and although it's the tiniest room in the house, I've made it my mission to make it one of the coziest and most inspiring.  I really want to be excited to work in this room.  

This week Daniel and I have been talking about what we want in office chairs.  Because I'm a little obsessive compulsive, I want our chairs to match (our desks match--it just makes sense).  This meant we had to agree on a chair, which prompted a little extra searching and reading reviews.  I was more focused on how cute the chairs were and Daniel wanted comfort and functionality (he's smarter!). He agreed we needed to try to find white chairs to compliment the white accents on our desks. 

We ended up ordering a pair we both liked and they're on their way to us now, but I thought I'd share a few pins I found inspiring throughout our search.





Can't wait for our chairs to come in so we can get to work in this space!

-J

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing collection of inspirations for your home office. My favorite among the bunch would have to be the second one. It looks so comfy and very postmodern in style. A great compromise between beauty and comfort, which I think are the most important factors in choosing any furniture piece. Well, I hope the one you chose works great for you. Thanks for sharing!

    Hubert Cole @ PearCom

    ReplyDelete