Monday, April 7, 2014

Quick and Easy Chicken Stir Fry

On Monday's I leave work around 5:20, run home and get Roxy puppy and then head to training classes at 6. I get home around 7 and need to whip something up fast---hence the quick and easy chicken stir fry. *Tonight I set out the chicken beforehand so it would be thawed and ready.

Not many of my meals pass the healthy, quick, easy, and husband approved criteria but this one does!!
So basically I just want to pass this recipe along to all those gals like myself that don't particularly love cooking, don't hate it, but can't quite come up on stuff on my own just yet. 

I followed this recipe exactly and it was really good although I might try and boost the flavors a little next time.

So when Monday's come to soon try this one out :)

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment