Monday, April 14, 2014

Nat's final rug decision

After all my rug research I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for. Most of the types of rugs I loved were only found online which made me a little nervous because I couldn't literally feel them and see the true colors, also, returning can be a little tricky along with high shipping prices for some places. I know there are so many good deals out there that online shopping can be worth it but I still hadn't made the click to order by Sunday. After church Kyle and I decided to go look for rugs. Andddd there she was! (purchased at Mathis Brother's Furniture for a little bit over the budget and it did help a little that Kyle used to work there) 



I love the colors and pattern of this rug and it makes me happy every time I see it. I was a little nervous that I might get sick of it quick but I don't think that will happen with this one.





Kyle and I are excited that our home is getting homier with all the decor choices we make! I feel it is important we find things we both love so when we come home we feel relaxed and comfy. 

-N

1 comment: