Tuesday, September 30, 2014

25 Goals for My 25th Year


1. Experience natural birth.
2. Stick to a budget.
3. Improve my photography skills.
4. Improve my business.
5. Start a veggie garden.
6. Travel somewhere new.
7. Get back into handstand shape.
8. Train for a new race.
9. Catch a fish.
10. Reread through my favorite Roald Dahl classics.
11. Take a calligraphy class.
12. Hike a new trail.
13. Brush up on basic Spanish.
14. Fix up our backyard.
15. Go camping.
16. Set a new 5K personal record.
17. Master breastfeeding.
18. Find a cocktail I like and learn how to make it.
19. Host a backyard barbecue/party.
20. Write lots of letters.
21. Paddle a canoe.
22. Find a new way to volunteer.
23. Write something down every day.
24. Minimize my wardrobe.
25. Continue learning new ways to relax.


It's going to be a happy year!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment