Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Little Rituals: The Office


The Office is one of the few television shows I followed from beginning to end, and it's since become a small source of comfort I often return to.  Watching it through (for the fifth or sixth time? I lost count.) is even better now with Daniel--we've laughed through the entire series multiple times together in the past year. It's been our go-to during my pregnancy--we've had many get-in-bed-early nights when I've been too tired to stay up but too uncomfortable to fall asleep. He's asked, "Wanna watch an episode?" more evenings in the past six months than he hasn't, and I love it.

I hope to remember these little everyday things about our first year of marriage--they're what keep us connected most.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment