Thursday, December 19, 2013

Baillie & Taylor (Pt. 1)

I am so excited to share these photos with you all.  Baillie and Taylor are an extremely good looking couple and so, so sweet.  And their wedding will be in the lodge at Lake Wedington--where Daniel and I just got married less than two months ago! She has good taste :)

When Baillie reached out to me through the blog a couple of weeks ago and said she was getting married in May, Nat and I knew we needed to get this session in before the holidays to relieve a little of her stress. :) Even though it was FREEZING last Saturday, I'm so glad we were able to make it work! 

Here are a few of my photos from the shoot.  Nat will be sharing hers in the next day or two!





















If you're getting together with loved ones over the holidays and want to schedule a last minute mini shoot (as a Christmas gift from us, it'd be free! ), don't hesitate to ask us about it!


Let your heart be light!

-J





No comments:

Post a Comment