Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Came Early

Christmas is NINE DAYS AWAY (how did that happen?), so this whole twelve days of Christmas challenge is well underway! And we had a very busy weekend because of it. On the first day I baked banana bread for our neighbors, then we went to Louie's to watch the Thunder whoop up on the Lakers :)



Daniel and I also ended up exchanging gifts this weekend  This wasn't planned, but when I got home Thursday (I get home an hour before he does, so it was kind of inevitable) there was a giant box from a bike shop on our doorstep.  Daniel knows I've been wanting to get into triathlons but don't own a road bike--well, now I do! Thanks, boo!

Because of that, I decided to go ahead and set his gift up before he got home Friday.  Now, we are not big drinkers, but Daniel really loves trying new drinks every once in a while, especially when it involves sitting around catching up with his best friends.  So, I thought it'd be fun to provide him with this:


The cart is vintage and I collected the different sets of glasses (champagne flutes, cocktail glasses, whiskey glasses, shot glasses, three different types of beer glasses) from various places, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.  It was fun to put together, and he loved it!  So if any of you are still looking for gift ideas for your man--here you go :)

Have a fantastic week, friends!

-J



No comments:

Post a Comment