It's WARM here in NWA today, like mid-60s warm. I'm having a hard time believing this whole ice/snowstorm forecast for the second half of this week, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. Windchills below zero? COME AT ME, WINTER--I'm ready for you!
Daniel and I have been busy Christmasing up our house since we got back a couple days ago. I think he finds my Elf-level of excitement a little ridiculous, but this is our fourth Christmas together--he knew what he was marrying. We went on a walk after dinner last night to check out the lights in our neighborhood only to find THERE WEREN'T ANY. We're the only house with lights up, aside from a random bush here and there. :(
After that, I felt the need to spread a little more Christmas cheer inside our house, so I busted out a pack of gold pipe cleaners and played around while we shopped for Cyber Monday gifts.
I promise I'll try to talk about something other than Christmas at some point this month :)
But not today, because I have one last gift guide! :)
1. Minnetonka Booties--Minnetonka
2. Butterfly Pushpins--Modcloth
3. Aztec Pillow--H&M
4. Botanical 2014 Calendar--Rifle Paper Co.
5. Raw Crystal Necklace--Etsy
6. Copper Tea Kettle--World Market
7. Lavendar Rose Petal Bath Soap--World Market
8. Darling Magazine Subscription--Darling
9. Yoga Mat--Anthro
10. Fondue Set--World Market
11. Malin & Goetze Shampoo & Conditioner--Malin & Goetze
Stay warm, friends!