Monday, May 5, 2014

17 Weeks Bumpdate

Yesterday I began my 18th week of carrying this babe.  Yesterday I also began hearing my first (many!) bump comments while out in public--at least ten people noticed my belly at church and it was kind of really exciting! I feel like we're rounding out and finally starting to look like a mommy and baby and not just a mommy and one too many hot fudge sundaes.  :)

Aside from honeymooning with my new bump, the past few days have been full of trying not to feel frustrated about my lack of contribution in all of this moving business.  Being pregnant and loading/unloading a truck with furniture and heavy boxes don't mix, and I kind of felt like a bum.  I did help where I felt comfortable, but overall I'm really thankful Daniel has the friends he does.  Thank you, Mark, David, and Ryan for coming over on such short notice and helping everything go so smoothly! 


17 WEEKS:

Baby Size: Pear! A squirmy little pear--I've felt a lot of movement the past few days!

Gender: I'm dying to know!

Weight Gain: Three pounds.  Still wearing all of my normal clothes, but they're definitely fitting differently around my tummy area!

Symptoms: Acne and the inability to get comfortable when I lie down to go to sleep, but feeling really wonderful overall!  

Exercise: Running every morning plus weights/workout videos, walking and yoga every night. I've gotten a LOT slower, I can tell, and my balance is starting to get a little off when I'm doing yoga.  But I'm trying to stay strong and fit for this babe!

Cravings: Chocolate milk. Cheeseburgers and fries. All the healthy stuff, obviously.


I'm off to the grocery store to fill up our new refrigerator!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment