Friday, May 2, 2014

Sanders Nursery

In continuation of May Day, today I visited Sanders Nursery in south Broken Arrow to get some plants for our front garden. 


Sanders is going to get at least an annual visit from me because it is now one of my favorite places to visit. I will definitely be looking forward to it every year.

The nursery is a huge covered greenhouse with all types of shrubs, flowers, and trees forming rows upon rows.

I was pretty intimidated when I first walked in but it was a beautiful day to just walk the rows and look at the wonderful plant life!

After some help from the friendly staff, and one call to my mom, I finally picked out what I wanted and took home some bushes and flowers for our garden. Kyle and I finished planting them all just before dark. I am excited to show you our before and after front garden soon!

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment