Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jordan's Living Room Tour

Hey friends! Sorry for the late night post--our internet has been acting funny today.  But to make up for it, I thought I'd give you all a little break from pregnancy updates and invite you to our house! :)  Daniel and I have been spending most of our free time trying to turn our new house into home, and we started with the living room.  Here's what it looked like before:



And here's what it looks like today!







The first thing we did was get rid of the green walls.  We agreed on a cream color we thought would really cheer up the space, and I think it worked! Daniel added subway tile to the fireplace, which is now one of my favorite parts of the room :) We purchased a couch from a local store here and a little midcentury vintage coffee table from a thrift store--we decided we wanted something that didn't take up all of our floor space, and I'm so happy with what we found.

We ordered the rug online after shopping around for a couple of months, and I love the pop the color it adds. And I added a few happy green plants--they just add life to a home.  I'm a big fan of how everything turned out--Daniel and I say the phrase, "I really love our house," at least once a day to one another.

Thanks for stopping by!

-J


No comments:

Post a Comment