Friday, May 16, 2014

What to Wear: Summer Weddings

Friends, it's wedding season! I'm kicking it off with two in one weekend, and I'm so excited.  Tomorrow I get to photograph one of the sweetest couples as they say "I do," and I'm making all of the bouquets, boutonnieres and table arrangements for a wedding on Sunday.  I am over the moon thrilled for these lovebirds and I can't believe it's already been almost seven months since I was scrambling around trying to put my own wedding together.

Dressing for this summer wedding season will be a little different now that I have a baby bump, so I've been frequenting my favorite affordable dress site, Asos, for comfy, cute options that wouldn't draw attention to my tummy but would allow the babe and me to breathe :)  Not all of them are maternity!









Cheers to a crazy, happy weekend!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment