Sunday, May 18, 2014

Whirlwind Weekend & 19 Weeks Bumpdate

Whew! WHAT A WEEKEND, you guys.  I am feeling more exhausted than I have in a while but I'm also feeling more fulfilled than I have in a while.  Working two weddings in one weekend doing two very different things definitely made the past two days a weekend for the books.  And I loved every minute of it.

After photographing the prettiest wedding yesterday (previews in my last post!), I woke up early this morning to build bouquets, boutonnieres, a pretty little hairpiece, and table centerpieces for a wedding today.  I can't wait to share my approach to wedding flowers with you all soon! For now, here's a quick look at the bride's bouquet.


After Daniel helped me deliver all of the flowers this evening, we decided to take a breath, eat Chipotle, and go find his name on the U of A Senior Walk.  We've been wanting to make a trip over to campus for a while but haven't found a good non-busy time. But now that school is out for the summer, we made it happen!



Seriously cool tradition.

And finally, I've been pregnant for 19 full weeks today--starting week 20! I'm feeling wonderful (my feet hurt, but I mostly blame the busy weekend and not so much my growing abdomen), and so excited to find out what we're having this week so we can start calling our babe by name!


19 Weeks:

Baby Size: Butternut squash, according the baby growth tracker I read!

Gender: a;sdlfkja;sldkfja;lsdfkj we'll hopefully know on my next update!

Weight Gain: Still sitting at three pounds--haven't gained in a few weeks. My belly has definitely grown, though, and I'm feeling more comfortable in jersey maxi skirts and flowy dresses.

Symptoms: Acne and cravings and nesting. Feeling awesome!

Exercise: Same as last week :)

Cravings: Sprite, Reese's Puffs cereal--wish I could have it!


Everything is so exciting right now!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment