Monday, May 26, 2014

20 Weeks Bumpdate

This past week felt more like several years--it was definitely the hardest week of the pregnancy so far, and we feel so thankful we had so many wonderful people walking through it with us.  We are happy to report we're back on track and loving every Edie kick! We've also loved celebrating with so many of our loved ones this weekend--friends on Saturday, Daniel's parents yesterday and my dad today.  We've never felt so supported!

We also got a few moments to just soak up the happy news together today--we went on our first little baby girl clothes shopping trip and snagged a handful of the cutest things on sale at Gap this morning. Eeeeek I am so excited!


20 WEEKS:

Baby Size: 10 1/2 inches long! No wonder these kicks are really starting to be for real--Daniel has been feeling them with his hand every night this week!

Gender: GIRL! Eden Faye, we are so excited to meet you face to face!

Weight Gain: Didn't even think to weigh myself this week with everything going on, but I'm still wearing all of my clothes--I just have a belly :) Haven't switched over to maternity stuff yet. We did buy a few comfy tops on sale today for me to wear throughout the summer as I grow bigger.

Symptoms: My appetite is crazy!

Exercise: Running, walking, yoga, dancing, weights.

Cravings: Cereal all day.  


Hope you're all enjoying time with friends and family today!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment