Friday, January 24, 2014

Gavin & Haley Are Engaged!

I am so excited to share these photos with you today, because I felt absolutely privileged to spend time with this beautiful couple.  They are not only super sweet together, but incredibly easy to talk to and work with.  Their joy was contagious, and looking through these images makes me so happy and so excited for them as they journey toward marriage.  Cheers to you, Gavin and Haley!




































:) I love love.

On that note, if any of you are interested in a mini session for Valentine's Day, I'm offering a $50 special!  That goes for all you dating, engaged, newlyweds, and long-time loves--I think everyone needs updated photos to make their home a happy place :)  Contact me for more info!

Also, if you'd like to do me a BIG favor, please go like my new NewlyWifed Photography Facebook page :) Thanks, friends!

-J


No comments:

Post a Comment