Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine's Day Photo Sessions

I'm headed to Tulsa this weekend for round one of my Valentine's Day photo sessions, and I'm so excited! 


Valentine's Day brings out the cheeseball in me, and I wanted to figure out a way to differentiate these sessions from my other couples sessions.  So I'm bringing a few props along! I won't force them upon any of my couples--we'll probably still do mostly natural, candid photos--but, in the spirit of being silly in love, these will be available for use!


I was planning on sewing a little heart pillow, but this one found me in Target.

I am crafting up a couple of the props, though, including this:


A giant crepe paper flower! :) I looked up several tutorials, and this one was my favorite.  I'm a fan of how it's turning out! 


If you're interested in getting photos done with your love this weekend or next, I have a couple of spots left! Contact me at jordan@newlywifedphoto.com. :)

Love love love,

-J


No comments:

Post a Comment